[What is a Child Travel Consent?]

Mexican Child Travel Consent

A Child Travel Agreement is used by the guardians of a child (e.g. the parents) to give permission for the child to travel domestically or overseas with another caretaker (e.g. a teacher, a relative). This agreement also provides a record of the child's information, such as birth date, passport number, medical conditions, and what to do in case of an emergency.

Simply answer the questions below to personalize your Child Travel Consent

Please note that it may be necessary for you to have your document translated into Spanish prior to use

We are unable to provide these translation services

Governing Jurisdiction:


Legal Guardian Information:

Legal Guardian Information:
A child's legal guardian is the person whom they live with, and who takes care of them. In most cases, this is the parents, or a single parent if there is not joint custody.

Second Legal Guardian Information:


Trip Information:

Trip Information:
If there is a custody order or death certificate, the child should bring the original or a certified copy on the trip.



Child Information:


First Child's Information:


Second Child's Information:


Third Child's Information:


Fourth Child's Information:


Fifth Child's Information:


Sixth Child's Information


Signing Information:

Signing Information:
To ensure that your Child Travel Agreement is valid, have it sworn and signed before a Notary Public (do NOT sign it before visiting the Notary). Make sure to bring government-issued identification and copies of the child(ren)'s birth certificate(s).
If this document is not Notarized, it may be invalid.

Date of Signing: