Free Australian Bill of Sale Templates
The sample documents below are provided for informational purposes only.
- They are NOT up to date;
- They have NOT been reviewed by a Lawyer;
- They may NOT be legally valid or enforceable.
Bill of Sale
Instructions for free Bill of Sale templates:
- Please note that these documents are provided for your informational purposes only
- They have not been reviewed by a lawyer
- We make no representations as to their quality
- You agree to use them at your own risk
- Select a document above, and cut-and-paste the text into a word processor of your choice.
- Fill in the blanks, modify the wording and format appropriately.
Vehicle Bill of Sale
- Type of Vehicle:
- Make and Color:
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN):
- Odometer Reading:
- The Seller guarantees that they are the true and lawful owner of the above-described vehicle and that it is free and clear of all encumbrances, liens and any and all legal claims.
- The Seller warrants that at the date of execution of this agreement there are no licensing fees or fines or other penalties outstanding against the registration of the above-mentioned vehicle.
NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES:
- The Seller gives no warranty or guarantee other than those specified in within this agreement
- The vehicle is sold "As-Is" and the seller shall not be liable for any defects whatsoever.
- The Buyer admits having inspected the vehicle to his/her satisfaction and that no guarantees or warranties of any nature were expressed or implied by the Seller regarding the condition or quality of the vehicle.
- The Parties are of legal age and legally competent to enter into this agreement.
TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP AND COSTS:
- The Parties agree to sign all documents necessary to transfer ownership of the vehicle from the Seller onto the name of the Buyer within 14 (FOURTEEN) days of execution of this agreement.
- The Buyer shall be liable for all costs relating to the registration of the vehicle and any and all other associated thereof.
- The Purchase price is the sum of ______________________
- The Purchase price is to be paid in full by bank certified check
- Ownership of the vehicle will only pass onto the Buyer once the payment to the Seller has cleared and the vehicle has been delivered to the Buyer.
- The Seller acknowledges that a deposit in the sum of _____________ was received on _____________ 20____.
- The Buyer agrees that the balance of the Purchase price in the sum of ________________ must be paid by ______________ 20____.
- The Parties agree that the deposit is non-refundable. Should the balance of the Purchase price not be paid by the date specified above, the deposit will be forfeited and both parties will be relieved of all claims and obligations with respect to this agreement.
Signed at ______________________ on this ____ day of March, 2023
Below are some random samples we have created with Documatica. Please note that these documents reflect a certain set of answers, and it is very likely that the document you require is different. Do not rely on the templates below - create your own customized Bill of Sale with our webpage.
Bill Of Sale (Australian) Sample 27RURS1.pdf
Bill Of Sale (Australian) Sample 27RURW1.pdf
Bill Of Sale (Australian) Sample 27YlWq1.pdf